Recently, Algeria unveiled new regulations on trade, including the requirement that Chinese goods exported to Algeria could not obtained the letter of credit issued by Algeria for Chinese companies unless attached with the "Free Market Certificate" affixed with the seal of the authoritative institution of the country of origin and recorded by a bank of Algeria for archival purposes. Since the implementation of import control last year, the government of Algeria has temporarily suspended the imports of 900 kinds of goods, including mobile phone, electronics, furniture, some vegetables, fruit, meat, cheese, barreled water, chocolate, and some building materials, and meanwhile increased customs duties on 126 kinds of goods in order to reduce trade deficit brought about by the decrease in petroleum and natural gas export earnings.
- China Product Directory, B2B Trading Platform
- Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters, Importers
- China agent, purchasing agent, buying agent, Yiwu
- Manufacturers, suppliers and products in China.
- Wholesale, B2B Marketplace ECPlaza
- Manufacturers & Suppliers Directory